Angels Den by Jamie Carie

I just finished reading this book and I really did have a hard time wondering if I would recommend it or not.  I have read other books by this author and although the book itself is good as I really wanted to find out what happened at the end.  The story line is disturbing to me.  The book is about a young girl who falls in loves and marries the most handsome man.  Only to discover that he is not who she thought he was.  He hurts her in many ways.  Her husband is planning a trip out west and her hope is she won't have to go.  Unfortunately that is not the case and he takes her with him.  The author is really good, is very well written and the details and twist at the end is amazing, I didn't see the twist coming at the end. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson

Epic Center by sonia O'Brien

The Widower's Wife by Prudence Bice