Obsession by Traci Hunter Abramson

Not sure if I need to say too much about this book, the author should tell you what I thought of the book.  I'm not sure this author knows how to write a bad book, and this book is no exception.  Loved it, Loved it, Loved it.  The book is about a singer who goes into hiding to avoid a stalker, she refuses body guards, and FBI help.  She meets a very attractive man who she gets romantically involved with.  Only to find out he has been assigned to protect her without her knowledge. Again I loved this book, a really good read, with all the twists and turns you expect from this wonderful author.  I love her books and this was great.  I gave this book 5 stars and I read this book in September 2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epic Center by sonia O'Brien

Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson

Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist