The Sixth Man by David Baldacci

This is not a book I would normally read, but I was give this book and was asked to read it.  I normally hate to read a book when I haven't read others in the series and this was a book that was in a series.  This said I did enjoy the book, and it was easy to follow, even not knowing the main characters from their previous books.  The book is about two private investigators that are called in to help investigate a man who has been put in prison.  The man is an amazing person, he can remember anything and he remembers everything.  I was so intrigued by what this character was able to do and envious of this ability.  The book was really good if you love a mystery it was a long book, so not a short and easy read but still extremely entertaining and with twists and turns that are totally unexpected.  There was a little language in this book and a part that I didn't care and wondered if it needed to be part of the book but it was a clean book other than the language. So overall a good book.  It was very well written I gave this book 4 Stars and I read a this book in September 2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epic Center by sonia O'Brien

Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson

Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist