Tangled Hearts by Roseanne Evans Wilkins

This is a first novel by this author, the book is about a girl who just finds out she has a nephew when her sister drops him off at her apartment to stay for two weeks.  A few days later she goes on the run from her nephew's grandparents with a guy she hardly knows.  She has her hotel room trashed, her car seats slashed and is scared for her and her nephews life.  This book was amazing I loved guessing who the main guy character was, it was quite the twist/mystery, I also love it when I'm right and haven't even finished the book.  This story drew me in on the first page and I got lost in the lives of the characters, that we so well built.  The mystery was great, the romance was good, I loved the guessing, it was quite the mystery.  I turned page after page to see if I was right and to also see how it would end.  This book left me wanting more.  I gave this book 5 stars and read this book December 2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson

Epic Center by sonia O'Brien

Montanna Summer by Jeanette Miller