Not my Type by Melanie Jacobson

This book was a second for  me by this author and just like her first book I loved it.  This author is amazingly funny, I loved her chracters and story line.  This was such a funny book, whilst reading this book I was very busy but I made time to finish this book, I picked it up every spare moment I had and stayed up late at night so I could see what would happen at the end.  This book lightened each day for me, with the funny quirkyness.  The main character was amazing.  This book is about a girl who after a failed engagement moves home with her family to pay off debts.  She has to share a room with her 7 year old sister and strawberry shortcake!!  She is fed up of her job and wants to desperately be a writer.  She gets a job in a small magazine doing cover stories.  This was a great book I gave it 5 stars and I read this book in November 2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epic Center by sonia O'Brien

Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson

Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist