The Lady of Bolton Hill by Elizabeth Camden

This book was one of those a friend of mine had read and so I also read it.  I had not read a book by this Author before and I will deffinately be looking for other books by this author.  I wasn't sure what to expect when I got this book as the description didn't tell too much about it.  It was a really good book about a woman who had a friendship with a boy who was not of her class.  After years apart he made something of himself and they meet up again.  I really liked the characters of this book, they were easy to understand and I liked the way the Author talks about the class distinction.  I gave this book 4 stars and read this book in October 2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson

Epic Center by sonia O'Brien

Montanna Summer by Jeanette Miller