The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen

I had this book in my Kindle library, after reading the first chapter I didn't think it was a book I could get into, one night when I had no other book to read I picked this book up again and got past the first few chapters, it is amazing, it was a real slow start for me but, it really picked up.  The main character is the daughter of an apothecary, her mother leaves years before and she takes over the role of mother to he brother and  helper to her father.  She has the opportunity to go to London and takes it.  When her father gets sick she returns home to run his shop.  This book kept me turning page after page, I just wanted to know who she would end up with.  I was so sure it was one guy then I thought maybe not, maybe this guy, but of course I was kept guessing all the way to the end.  I almost wanted to spoil it and read the back cover it was so uncertain.  Really another great book by Julie Klassen.  I gave this book 5 stars and I read this book in November 2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epic Center by sonia O'Brien

Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson

Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist