The Guise of a Gentleman by Donna Hatch

After reading other books by this Author I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book, it took some time and I waited patiently for the Library to let me know they had a copy.  Elise is a widow with a young son, when she meets Jared Amesbury she is immediately smitten with his roguish charm.  Jared Amesbury is a gentleman by day Pirate by night.  Jared wants out of the Pirate business and is undercover working for the government, when he hears of one last assignment he cannot turn it down.  Unfortunately the assignment goes back and Elise being seen with him is dragged into his world.  This is a complex plot and although I love this Author I had a hard time keeping up with this one.  Their is a light romance, nothing like the romance of her other books, but still a great and interesting read and well worth the time.  I read this book in August 2011 and I gave this book 3 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epic Center by sonia O'Brien

Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson

Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist