Constant Hearts by Donna Hatch

This was definately not one of my favorite books by this Author I normally love to read her books but was dissapointed in the short story and not enough detail to make the book worth reading.  The book definately had potential the characters would have been likeable if we had known more about them.  The book lacked depth which made the book boring.  I think I read it in one hour.  So if your looking for an easy quick read this is it, but my problem with it was you just got to know something of the characters and then the story ended.  I would like to see this book developed into a longer version. I read this book in August 2011.  I gave this book 2 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson

Epic Center by sonia O'Brien

The Widower's Wife by Prudence Bice