Queen in Exile by Donna Hatch

When I first got this book although I had read many books by this author I wasn't sure if I would like this one.  I'm not really into fairy tales and fantasy book.  This book was quite the surprise, I enjoyed it so much more than I thought I would, the characters were amazing and real and I love the fantasy part of it.  It was a little mysterious and definately romantic I read this book very fast as I found it very good, and I was sad when it ended.  The plot of the book is a princess who has a gift, after her family is all killed she is taken to another kingdom to be protected, of course that is only the beginning!!  I read this book in August 2011 and gave this book 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson

Epic Center by sonia O'Brien

The Widower's Wife by Prudence Bice