Grave Secrets by Marlene Austin

This book was really good, especially if you like mysteries.  It took me a few chapters to get into it, but once there, I kept turning those pages, dying to figure out who did what?  Who she would end up with?  Anyway, The storyline is about a girl who is already an Orphan and is brought up by her Grandmother, who she though she knew.  When her Grandmother dies, she is confused to the terms of her Grandmothers will, having nothing really to loose she decides to do as her Grandmother has asks and lives in a little house in a small town for a year and try her hand at writing.  This is a mystery and romance and I promise it will not dissapoint.  I really liked this book.  I read this book in August 2011 and gave this book 5 Stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epic Center by sonia O'Brien

Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson

Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist