The Stranger She Married by Donna Hatch

Cicumstances beyond her control put Alicia in a position where she has to accept a marriage proposal in order to keep her and her family from financial ruin.  She agrees to marry a man she doesn't know and doesn't love , who is extremely wealthy and he promises her he will not only take care of her but also will take care of her family financially.  With little choice she accepts.  I really liked this book, the characters had great depth and you want Alicia to be happy.  As I read this book my fairy tale ending didn't seem possible but the twist at the end was just what I as looking for.  I love books by this Author but I think this would be my favorite book by her.  I read this book in June and gave it 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epic Center by sonia O'Brien

Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson

Montanna Summer by Jeanette Miller