Ice Baron by Jennette Green

This book has a ver different setting to most books I read, the author brings you into the story and she sets the book in the 31st Century.  This immediately drew me in as a reader.  I wish the author had gone into greater detail to explain more of the future she had the book set in.  The flow of the story was amazing, the charcters were likeable, I felt that the Hero should have had more depth.  Anya had loved Josh for years, but as her Protector the love is forbidden.  For Josh this doesn't seem to be a problem as he tries to marry her to a Baron in order to have peace between the two kingdoms.  I read this book in August 2011 and like I said enjoyed reading it.  The author is very gifted and I have now read quite alot of her books.  I gave this book 4 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epic Center by sonia O'Brien

Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson

Montanna Summer by Jeanette Miller