If I should Die by Jennie Hansen

The storyline of this book two friends who jog everyday, one day her friend doesn't show up to jog with her and they try to figure our why? Is she missing? Is she Kidnapped?  Is she Dead?  Did she run away.  This is one of my favorite authors I love her mystery/romance feel she gives her books.  I kind of got a little creeped out as this was set close to where I use to live.  Also this could happen to any of us.  The author really did a great job.  This was another book I would guess and guess at before I thought I knew who did it?  I was wrong most of the way through.  I liked her characters and the storyline was a little creepy for any joggers out there but overall a great read.  I read this book in June 2011 I gave this book 4 Stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson

Epic Center by sonia O'Brien

The Widower's Wife by Prudence Bice